
My presidential bet in 2010
"NoyPi, NoyNoy Para sa Pinoy"
Maybe there is something behind that yellow color or its just because of there bloodlines, heritage and leadership skills. If I would then vote for next years Presidential Election, I would rather vote straight to Benigno "NoyNoy" S. Aquino III. It is not because of his parents' profile but rather his capacity to lead this country towards democracy. If you’re wise enough to vote for the best candidate, you’ve got to based in his educational background, his lighter side and most of all his affiliation and position in the political world. There you will identify his stand as a President of the Philippines. And If the Philippines is under his leadership for the next four years... I would say this country will somehow prosper and develop into becoming a 1st world country, our pesos will overtake dollars and eventually increase our currency state. NoyNoy is an AB Economics graduate in Ateneo de Manila University, in this case I think he can handle our currency state better and improve the production and distribution of our natural resources. But I know as human as we are, I would say that we must not be dependent directly unto the candidates profile but rather trust and depend unto his results in his administration. Because its not just me who can vote straight for the best and deserving candidate but millions and even billions all over the Philippines.
presidential bet's profile site: http://noynoyaquino.ph/

hi joy, nice bet. try to review ur post and try to improve some like what we've talked last time. ptf.
ReplyDeleteNa edit na Sir..
ReplyDeletek. i appreciate those pics on every blog you posted. it looks more presentable. ptf.
ReplyDelete